• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMEX BILL PAYMENT

mastfun

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi Team,

What’s the best way to pay AMEX credit card bill?

I have to pay 2.5 L. Not sure which platform to use to pay bill.

Check these threads out

Did not want to start a new thread for my AMEX billing query. Given its a bit different so a bit confused.

1. My AMEX bill was generated on 20th Dec for 50000/- amount
2. I paid the 51000/- amount through my HDFC debit card (HDFC Biller)
3. Paid 1000/- extra on top of the bill just to be sure as there is no option like HDFC where you can settle full in one go but here you can mention whatever amount you want on the AMEX website and app for payment. I made this payment on 22nd Dec
4. Currently my total balance is shown as = -1000/-

Now my query:
Given I paid the full amount asked ie 50000/- and then some, if I keep using the card for any transaction from 21st Dec to the due date of last cycle ie 7th Jan, this extra amount used through new transactions, lets say 8000/-, is not considered against my dues for Dec 20th cycle right? So I paid 51000/- on 22nd Dec will be considered as my payment of Dec while 8000/- will be considered against Jan bill, correct?

Did not want to start a new thread for my AMEX billing query. Given its a bit different so a bit confused.

1. My AMEX bill was generated on 20th Dec for 50000/- amount
2. I paid the 51000/- amount through my HDFC debit card (HDFC Biller)
3. Paid 1000/- extra on top of the bill just to be sure as there is no option like HDFC where you can settle full in one go but here you can mention whatever amount you want on the AMEX website and app for payment. I made this payment on 22nd Dec
4. Currently my total balance is shown as = -1000/-

Now my query:
Given I paid the full amount asked ie 50000/- and then some, if I keep using the card for any transaction from 21st Dec to the due date of last cycle ie 7th Jan, this extra amount used through new transactions, lets say 8000/-, is not considered against my dues for Dec 20th cycle right? So I paid 51000/- on 22nd Dec will be considered as my payment of Dec while 8000/- will be considered against Jan bill, correct?
Yes. 100 %. Dont worry at all.

I was paying AMEX bills through Payzapp with my Debit card till 2 days ago. Suddenly, amex is not showing as an option!! Payzapp let you put whatever amount you wanted so was super convenient. What is the best option now? Thanks

Back