• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex card at non serviceable pin code

aayush_jain

TF Buzz
Hi, I am looking to get a Amex card but I am residing at a non serviceable pin code. Any way to get it without updating the address in Aadhar. I am already holding HDFC Infinia.

@BestBanker

In fact this works like Magic and Amex don't have any problem with it.
The only problem here is that you need some address in a serviceable area and someone to collect card on your behalf :)
I dont remember if AMEX provide option to deliver to secondary address.

few of my referrals are working in Tier 1 city but there Aadhar was of there Native (non serviceable ones).
They used this trick and it worked for them and they collected card themselves.

The only problem here is that you need some address in a serviceable area and someone to collect card on your behalf :)
I dont remember if AMEX provide option to deliver to secondary address.

few of my referrals are working in Tier 1 city but there Aadhar was of there Native (non serviceable ones).
They used this trick and it worked for them and they collected card themselves.
Amex doesn't allow to deliver to secondary address for sure. But Card can be collected by anyone when BD guy call you for delivery. Even during Verification, your presence is not needed at the verification location. Someone either friend or family member can attend on behalf of you.

Guys i have a 100% working solution for this Please dm
I was also facing this challenge but finally got approved

Back