• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Card on Airtel Mini Wallet not working since last 2 weeks

chasni

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello, I have been trying to load money to Airtel mini wallet from my Amex card but it is not working. I have trying for last 2 weeks but I always get an error and it doesn't take me to the OTP page.

Initially, I thought it was a technical issue but even after waiting for 2 weeks I am getting the same thing. However, I am able to load money with other cards. I tried with Magus and it worked. Anybody else also facing this issue??

Hello, I have been trying to load money to Airtel mini wallet from my Amex card but it is not working. I have trying for last 2 weeks but I always get an error and it doesn't take me to the OTP page.

Initially, I thought it was a technical issue but even after waiting for 2 weeks I am getting the same thing. However, I am able to load money with other cards. I tried with Magus and it worked. Anybody else also facing this issue??
Add a zero prior to card number it should work

Where are you trying to use it exactly?

even i'm getting error like..."The card details could not be fetched . Please try adding money again using another card.". tried with a bunch of cards...same error...anyone else facing similar issue?

even i'm getting error like..."The card details could not be fetched . Please try adding money again using another card.". tried with a bunch of cards...same error...anyone else facing similar issue?
Yes. I tried now. Getting same error. "The card details could not be fetched". Is everyone having same issue?

Would be good to know if anyone is able to work around this error one is getting? I think Amex is the not the only one card which isn't working. As far as i understand. no card is working. Or is it?

No cc working I guess
Tried today for mrcc to complete 1500*4 but in vain

Tried Magnus, doesn't work, error like @ccguy mentioned. after entering 6digits, it resets the entered number and screen again blank

I cleared cache/DATA/re-installed Airtel app, didn't help

@Abhishek012 Any of your connection succeeded?

Back