• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Centurion Lounge Delhi - Terminal 3 Domestic- 2024 Review

BVCBVC is verified member.

TF Prestige
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hello TF Folks,

Recently travelled to Delhi and want to share the experience of Amex Centurion Lounge Delhi - Terminal 3 Domestic Departure. This is located after the shopping area after clearing the security check and exactly opposite to Encalm Spa and between the departure gates.

At first this Lounge is maintained by Encalm only (which is controlling complete hospitality services at Delhi and Hyderabad as a tie up with GMR Airports).

1723873386188.jpeg

**Note: This above image is not clicked by me and got it from Google because the lounge entry was crowded and some work is being done there and didn't look good to click a picture.

Only Amex Platinum Charge and Centurion card holders are allowed to the lounge with 1+1 access on 1 swipe for Rs. 2 authorization on the card.

1723873522826.jpeg

On entry we find lounge on Amex theme (White and Blue) and could find many old people and solo business travelers sitting over there and very limited seats available with 3 sections. 2 set cubicles type seating with 5-6 seats each at the runway, Aerobridge viewing and 1 section with around 15-20 seats at the entrance area.

1723873743034.jpeg

They have limited menu at the buffet section which are on the images below which is decent for quick travel passengers.

1723873836757.jpeg

1723873844619.jpeg

1723873881748.jpeg

1723873881770.jpeg

Alcohol is not being served and they have mentioned as "Bar Services will resume shortly"

1723873905576.jpeg

They have 2 set of Menu which is split between Breakfast and All day menu. All day menu seems decent with good coverage options with Sandwiches, Salads, Biriyani, Fried Rice, Chats, Quesadilla, Soups, Pasta to name a few. They are serving unlimited options from the menu, but you have to order and they might take 10-15 mins for serving. Overall the quality and taste seems good. We are bunch of 4 members visited and tried different items from the menu and we found everything was tasty and good quality.

1723874119353.jpeg

My overall experience was good at ambience and food quality. As this is my first visit to Amex Centurion lounge, because my travelling will be usually away from Mumbai or Delhi. usually I fly from Hyderabad or Chennai.

Pros:

- High Quality Food.
- Good Ambience and View.
- Excellent Service.
- Amex Form Factor.

Cons:

- Limited Seating and short Space (Many People had to wait for seating, Imagine holding Amex Plat Charge or Centurion and waiting for your turn to get the seat).
- Limited options on the Buffet.

Amex can increase the size of the lounge atleast by doubling it for better handling the Plat Charge and Centurion customers. Because they are selling Plat Charge cards left and right in the country with upgrades, corporate tie ups and new card holders. As they boast their lounges are the best they should translate that into overall service with that price point.

My Rating : 3.5/5

Attachments

• 1723873852998.jpeg
    1723873852998.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 7
Back