• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMEX Corporate Platinum Charge Card

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Anyone using the corporate platinum charge card?

I was offered the card as for annual fees of ₹29k + GST.

Then they said they don't serve the pin code of my business and said they can only do secured card by placing an FD with them of minimum ₹15L.

Seriously? Why would anyone go for this?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

Then they said they don't serve the pin code of my business and said they can only do secured card by placing an FD with them of minimum ₹15L.

15l fd is fine but it should be NIL fee with regular perks like loyalty memberships

AakashCJB

TF Select

Yes!
We are using this card. We charge all our business / company expenses to this card.

And well We didn’t place any FD at all.
They provide based on Turnover and other internal criteria.

ishant14

TF Neo
Also, do you know what is the minimum turnover they require?
Min 3cr for Platinum Corporate card. There are credit limits, it's not like the Platinum Charge.

Before the recent additions (Marriott Gold, Metal, Vouchers), it was definitely not worth it beyond the first year (25k amazon voucher/29k Taj). It still lacks 3x on International spends and 5x on Gyftr.

Also, this does not support any place which requires auto charging your card - example Google Ads.

laser00

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Min 3cr for Platinum Corporate card. There are credit limits, it's not like the Platinum Charge.

Before the recent additions (Marriott Gold, Metal, Vouchers), it was definitely not worth it beyond the first year (25k amazon voucher/29k Taj). It still lacks 3x on International spends and 5x on Gyftr.

Also, this does not support any place which requires auto charging your card - example Google Ads.
Got it, thanks!