• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMEX MRCC - Amazon pay 250 INR denomination - Frustrating

sodapop

TF Buzz
I noticed today, that while trying to buy amazon gift vouchers for our normal 4x1500 transactions on gyftr portal for reward multiplier, there was 250 inr denominations only.
Got like 24 different messages to redeem on amazon pay. It was so frustrating. I am also missing 3 codes now. So need to figure out which by applying all of them again.

Is the service that AMEX promises to provide ? Seemed so petty of them to do this. If they don't want us to buy amazon pay vouchers, let them remove it, why defoliate the service like this ?

Anyone else, please let me know if you saw this issue too or was it only me.

Just in case anyone wants this shitty service from amex because they want to accumulate MR points, so that they can convert them to bonvoy points at the right time, which most won't use in some years time, here is my referral. Such a shill. https://americanexpress.com/en-in/referral/platinum-travel?ref=pRAJWNmgMn&XLINK=MYCP

Attachments

• SS 2024-09-03 at 1.39.09 PM.webp
    SS 2024-09-03 at 1.39.09 PM.webp
    100.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Next level --have only hundred rupee vouchers
That is insanity at the highest level. 100INR denomination is an ABOMINATION !!!!
Dude, how can they expect customers to input 60 times on amazon pay ?
What is this rationale ?

Also, After some tries, amazon will start asking you finish a captcha before they allow you to add more gift vouchers.
Its torture. How is no one talking about this here ?

I noticed today, that while trying to buy amazon gift vouchers for our normal 4x1500 transactions on gyftr portal for reward multiplier, there was 250 inr denominations only.
Got like 24 different messages to redeem on amazon pay. It was so frustrating. I am also missing 3 codes now. So need to figure out which by applying all of them again.

Is the service that AMEX promises to provide ? Seemed so petty of them to do this. If they don't want us to buy amazon pay vouchers, let them remove it, why defoliate the service like this ?

Just in case anyone wants this shitty service from amex because they want to accumulate MR points, so that they can convert them to bonvoy points at the right time, which most won't use in some years time, here is my referral. Such a shill. https://americanexpress.com/en-in/referral/platinum-travel?ref=pRAJWNmgMn&XLINK=MYCP
Considering the drastic increase in the number of serviceable locations for card issuance and the referral spree for their cards in the market especially past 2 years everyone needs to brace for some form of devaluation or the other (Since majority holds MRCC this denomination thing is bound to have an effect). Today’s Amex is no longer that exclusive as it used to be across all parameters (except it’s acceptance which till date more or less is the same) so yes as underwhelming as it can be till the time they keep on doling out that referral bonus. It’ll go on.

I share your frustration..!

Regarding the 3 missing codes, you can also track the applied codes in your Amazon Pay transaction statement as an easier alternative to applying each of the codes

1725359740672.webp

Back