• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMEX MRCC Credit card application issue | Address proof issue

cc_user

TF Buzz
Hi All,

I live in Bangalore.

I had applied for MRCC card couple of days ago.

It got rejected in VKYC, due to no valid address proof for present address.

They said they only consider one of the below as a valid proof for present address

Aadhaar,
DL,
VoterCard

I live in a rented house.
I only have rental agreement and gas bill as proof for my address.

Is there any other way to get this approved?

• Sad
Reactions: AsB
I had same issue i applied for MRCC and i wrote 4th floor in application and in my aadhar it says 1st floor( as the apartment is ours ) so vkyc officer reject my vkyc saying u worte wrong address.

Hi All,

I live in Bangalore.

They said they only consider one of the below as a valid proof for present address

Aadhaar,
DL,
VoterCard

Bhaut dukh hua. ❤️ => Idhar dard hua.
Kyonki mera bhi yehi haal hai. Kotak statement ka wait kar raha hun. Ek bar aa jaye, toh usse Aadhar address ko update karne wala hun

Hi All,

I live in Bangalore.

Aadhaar,
DL,
VoterCard

I had the same exact problem. now they're telling i can't even apply again for 3 months.

Amex is a bit finicky about documentation.
Address, Income details should be totally correct. I have known a application to be rejected because of an extra line in the aadhar vs what was provided in the application.

Can apply for different product again through an Amex employee in your location or in Airport because they can check your Cibil score and ads score and suggest the right product to apply.
Cant apply for same product for 90 days
When can i apply for platinum charge card if my application was rejected in jan??

I had the same exact problem. now they're telling i can't even apply again for 3 months.
Since it is an address-related issue, you don't need to wait for 3 months. Just call the CC and make sure your previous application is cancelled.
Then apply again.
On December 29th, my MRCC was rejected due to an address error.
Got both SmartEarn and MRCC on 9th and 14th Jan.
Smartearn was applied first as a trial and error. Got the same limit on both cards, no VKYC for MRCC.
As the cherry on the cake, Transferred most of Smartearn Limit to MRCC to have a bigger limit
Can one do VKYC at some other city other than the city on residential address?
Yes

Back