• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMEX not approving credit card if we dont have current residence address proof in Aadhar/DL/Voter ID/Passport

I have recently applied for AMEX card, But they are not approving credit card if we don't have current residence address proof in Aadhar/DL/Voter ID/Passport .
During VKYC, the executiive said, they will give 1 month time to re-try VKYC after having current address in any of the proofs.
Did this happen to anyone ? Thanks

I have recently applied for AMEX card, But they are not approving credit card if we don't have current residence address proof in Aadhar/DL/Voter ID/Passport .
During VKYC, the executiive said, they will give 1 month time to re-try VKYC after having current address in any of the proofs.
Yes. Amex has this restriction. You need to have current address in your aadhar, DL or passport.

This is a known issue. Apparently they are being overly cautious and over-complying RBI guidelines.

I have been trying to get supplementary cards for my parents are they are declining it as their address proof is different from mine
Same here. I tried to get before an extended US trip for lounge access but couldn't. Ended up using our PP from HDFC Infinia instead. Turns out all the centurion lounges were overcrowded anyway with lines to get in and minimum 20 minutes wait.

Back