• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Plat Charge Card @ Discount

haha I work at AmEx. They have a program called colleague cards where Platinum charge cards are issued to employees above Band 35 at discounted rates. They also have other cards at discounted rates but I'm keen on Platinum card to make my way through centurion in a few years

But yes as long as your card is active you should get all the benefits ,

Now whether the card will be active if leave your current employment, whether the fees will change or not is another question

Now whether the card will be active if leave your current employment, whether the fees will change or not is another question
  1. Employment change won't affect the fees or benefits as per CCP @AmEx.
    Here are the benefits on colleague cards
    1. 30k voucher instead of 45k voucher
    2. 10k birthday voucher every year
    3. 1 supplementary card along with 1 another card for separate expense
    4. Upto 4 supplementary cards free of cost

haha I work at AmEx. They have a program called colleague cards where Platinum charge cards are issued to employees above Band 35 at discounted rates. They also have other cards at discounted rates but I'm keen on Platinum card to make my way through centurion in a few years
what department do you work in?

1. Employment change won't affect the fees or benefits as per CCP @AmEx.
    Here are the benefits on colleague cards
    1. 30k voucher instead of 45k voucher
    2. 10k birthday voucher every year
    3. 1 supplementary card along with 1 another card for separate expense
    4. Upto 4 supplementary cards free of cost
Nice ,all the best on your journey to centurion

Obviously it will change if the person leaves amex as an employee and also fees will change treating him on par as others. Card given is on basis of his amex employement

That's a great deal if you're getting the same or similar rewards, the value could easily be achieved by utilizing the rewards if you travel frequently or stay in luxury hotels.

Through corporate tie up I'm getting Amex Platinum personal charge card for 35k + GST. One question I have is does the below membership will be maintained throughout the lifecycle of the card as long as the charge card is active?
Yes upon card renewal fee payment for every anniversary these memberships will go extended
Small catch u will be paying full fee once u change job from AmEx
Earlier in 2015 my company got this offer from AmEx and it is without any documentation
AmEx representative was at our company for this offer but i argued and got mrcc as ltf instead of plat charge
Happy spending 🤝

Back