• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex platinum travel card application smooth experience

captaintorchtm

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for an Amex platinum travel card on 18th May. and i got card within 3 days of application.

Applied online through the Amex website, and got VKYC link instantly. VKYC was smooth and took about 5 minutes. there was a link to upload documents so uploaded the last 2 months' salary slips and bank statements.

the application was approved on the 19th of May and received my card Today morning (20th of May).

checked CIBIL and couldn't find any inquiry from Amex.

I applied for an Amex platinum travel card on 18th May. and i got card within 3 days of application.

Applied online through the Amex website, and got VKYC link instantly. VKYC was smooth and took about 5 minutes. there was a link to upload documents so uploaded the last 2 months' salary slips and bank statements.

the application was approved on the 19th of May and received my card Today morning (20th of May).

checked CIBIL and couldn't find any inquiry from Amex.
bro platinum travel card refferal link dedo muje first year free chahiye

I made a huge mistake, i held Smart Earn and MR CC, got to know that i have to cancel one card from them to get Platinum Travel CC, once cancelled and then reapplied, got the message that you can apply after 3 months just because i applied once before cancelling one card.

Be carefully

I made a huge mistake, i held Smart Earn and MR CC, got to know that i have to cancel one card from them to get Platinum Travel CC, once cancelled and then reapplied, got the message that you can apply after 3 months just because i applied once before cancelling one card.

Be carefully
What is minimum annual income/ salary requirement for Amex Platinum travel cc?

Back