• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMEX points for domestic travel

anup.blade

TF Buzz
I have a amex plat travel. I know that the best transfer partner for amex is marriot but I don't stay in hotels that much. I take flights a few times a year that too domestic. So I was wondering if there is a way use these points to use for domestic flights with decent conversion.

ALOAK

TF Ace
I have a amex plat travel. I know that the best transfer partner for amex is marriot but I don't stay in hotels that much. I take flights a few times a year that too domestic. So I was wondering if there is a way use these points to use for domestic flights with decent conversion.
Yes you cannuse mr point to book ticket's on amex travel.portal. check else you can book other hotels too

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes pls use AmEx travel portal or call their cc for assistance

ALOAK

TF Ace
What is the conversion rate?
The conversion rates vary on what you are going to.redeem. say statement credit it is 25ps to 40ps amazon voucher 44ps per point. If u trf to marriot 1:1 and when you redeem for booking of hotel min 68ps to 1.20 per point and depends on property. Mostly for hotels i have seen is 68 to 80 ps in some cases i got upto max 1.40 it is luck.hilton hotel trf if use for hilton 900 points per 1000 MR. So on and also air ticket booking on MR through amex portal varies based on route and dates. If it is near date it will be high always book andnplan 15 days min or u can book 1 mth or so for lesser value .