• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Annual fee waiver for simply click

I have a simplyclick card and have spent almost 95k till date, swiped in pos machine for 30k and online 60k+ will i be eligible to get the annual fee waiver if i cross 1 lac?
In my statement i saw they didn't consider my pos transaction for milestone tho

If you have good cibil 750+ go ahead and try one trick.

Place a card closure request, select reason as annual fee then customer care will call you and say due to annual fees am closing this card then if u eligible for ltf they will make your card as ltf

Any such trick to make VISTARA cards LTF?

I have a simplyclick card and have spent almost 95k till date, swiped in pos machine for 30k and online 60k+ will i be eligible to get the annual fee waiver if i cross 1 lac?
In my statement i saw they didn't consider my pos transaction for milestone tho
The 1L & 2L milestones in the statement consider online spends only, the criteria for the Cleartrip voucher.
So, if you have spent 1L (whether online or offline) you will get annual fee reversal. You can confirm this from customer care too.

Yes, Total spends including everything is considered in Fee Waiver. That 1Lac Online is for Cleartrip milestones.
No. Online spend only considerable for Annual Fee waiver. i had also check with customer executives. because I had spend with 115000 above. but it's still showing milestone has 13559.
and I got also clear trip gift Voucher 2000.

Dear SBI Cardholder, e-code for your E-Code for your Cleartrip voucher against1 lacMilestone Offer is given below. Last 6 digits of this code is the authorization PIN. Use the e-code on Cleartrip.com. For usage related queries, you may call Cleartrip Customer Service @ 919595333333. TnC Apply.Voucher Code for Rs.2000 with expiry

Attachments

• image_picker17677250348750432.png
    image_picker17677250348750432.png
    367.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
No. Online spend only considerable for Annual Fee waiver. i had also check with customer executives. because I had spend with 115000 above. but it's still showing milestone has 13559.

Dear SBI Cardholder, e-code for your E-Code for your Cleartrip voucher against1 lacMilestone Offer is given below. Last 6 digits of this code is the authorization PIN. Use the e-code on Cleartrip.com. For usage related queries, you may call Cleartrip Customer Service @ 919595333333. TnC Apply.Voucher Code for Rs.2000 with expiry
It's showing spends left to reach milstone of ₹1 lakh, it means you have done total spends of ₹1 Lakh - ₹13559 = ₹86441

Check Accumulated Spends till statement date in your statement.

Back