• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anonymous Payment Received in My Paytm account

Vineet_

TF Premier
Somebody anonymously sent amount with my mobile no is there any possibility Somebody spamming me & chances to get blocked or hold my account by paytm kindly suggest what should I do because of lots of cases of cyber crime I am scared I am using this as daily uses ac transaction kindly help me out.

If I will report this then paytm first blocked my account due to suspicious activity kindly suggest.

Attachments

• 20221019_211705.jpg
    20221019_211705.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 35
Somebody anonymously sent amount with my mobile no is there any possibility Somebody spamming me & chances to get blocked or hold my account by paytm kindly suggest what should I do because of lots of cases of cyber crime I am scared I am using this as daily uses ac transaction kindly help me out.

If I will report this then paytm first blocked my account due to suspicious activity kindly suggest.
UPI transactions aren't something to be worried
At one point of time i was having atleast a debit and credit transaction on two bank accounts everyday and one of them was in Paytm Bank
Never had i faced any issues

Transaction volume could reach to 20k a day
Although montly average transaction volume was 2L (both debit and credit)

Back