• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anumati Account Aggregator to share financial information

ltf4ever

TF Legend
i was applying for a icici credit card on their website.

at one step, they asked me to use an account aggregator (among anumati, finvu) to share my financial information like salary credit if the salary account is outside icici.

i gave my consent, but this is the first time i am hearing about such aggregators.

1. can anyone shed some light on this?
2. are these aggregators safe? i used anumati.
3. how to delink my consent from them?

at one step, they asked me to use an account aggregator (among anumati, finvu) to share my financial information like salary credit if the salary account is outside icici.

i gave my consent, but this is the first time i am hearing about such aggregators.

i too noticed in ICICI Application.
now this is new way to verify Salary credit, without uploading anything.
Don't worry they are safe as approved by RBI.

This is a INDIA stack product spearheaded by SAHAMATI on behalf of I spirit and RBI, I thas almost all banks (both PSU & Private) + NBFC + CAMS + CDSL+NSDL + some insurance companies as FIP(financial information providers)
it's a regulated consent based Financial data sharing platform still in initial stages so should have some shortcomings but it's a robust system is comparatively safe than existing system
Safe is definitely to think but i can say one thing it's safer than present doc collection system but not safest or perfect and define your safety according to your own subjectivity
yes you can revoke consent by on anumati by way of customised or totally revoke the consent on your acc and also can set auto expire or selected data sharing etc ...

Back