• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any app for Hdfc cc to bank transfer under utilities head with low charges?

ragz

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello folks,

Recently tried to do amount transfer from hdfc cc to bank using snapay under utilities category (as all other category are now either no rewards or with 1% fee since August 1st) but all transactions using hdfc card are failing. Even easymydeal has removed utility option and I think it is also blocked by hdfc for cc transfers.

Is there any other alternate to snapay which offers low fee like 1.18% ( snapay t+3 option) and mcc is utility so that we can get reward points as well?

I have few payment gateways with a web portal where registered users can do card to wallet, and wallet to bank transfer (imps/Neft) fees depends on card types starting from 1.5% . instant & T+1 settlement options available. Visa, Master, Rupay, Amex, Diners all are supported.
1725005129353.webp

I have few payment gateways with a web portal where registered users can do card to wallet, and wallet to bank transfer (imps/Neft) fees depends on card types starting from 1.5% . instant & T+1 settlement options available. Visa, Master, Rupay, Amex, Diners all are supported.
View attachment 66824
Which website is this?

Back