• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any app to show breakup/filter basis Market Cap for a list of Stocks?

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello Guys,

Does anyone aware of any broker app or portfolio managing app which presents information about Market Cap composition for the list of stocks in a Watchlist.
For e.g. if I have 10 stocks in a watch list with 4 from Large Cap & 3 each from Small & Midcap, I would like to see something like a chart based on Market Cap and can filter out stocks basis particular market cap selection like only Smallcap stock list or Midcap stock list etc.

I tried exploring multiple broking & portfolio apps but unable to find a feature matching my requirement.
I feel this need for me to get idea on stocks composition basis Market Cap among list of 50-100 stocks of interest in Watchlist and helps in taking action of immediate buy/sell particular category stocks basis Market cap just by referring to filtered list whenever required.

Check trendlyne or marketsmojo
Thanks. Trendlyne looks good but it shows details only if stocks are added to Portfolio as investment but not for Watchlist stocks.

MarketsMojo seems to show the info for Watchlist but the interface looks poor.

Back