• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any app to stop specific notifications?

gobsy

TF Select
Have you guys found any app to stop constant bombardment of notifications from mobile banking apps. I am getting atleast 40 notifications a day. from HDFC app to apply for pre approved credit card. Same for idfc offering INDmoney. And Paytm for Paytm postpaid. They message on WhatsApp also. The thing is I want to stop these specific notifications but not important notifications which might come from these app. Have you found any workaround?

Have you guys found any app to stop constant bombardment of notifications from mobile banking apps. I am getting atleast 40 notifications a day. from HDFC app to apply for pre approved credit card. Same for idfc offering INDmoney. And Paytm for Paytm postpaid. They message on WhatsApp also. The thing is I want to stop these specific notifications but not important notifications which might come from these app. Have you found any workaround?
You can stopped marketing notification from apps there is option to stop

in android each app has option to enable and disable types of notification,
tap and hold on the notification it will open more setting turn off promotion and all.
only keep transaction notifications,
for useless apps turn off all notifications.

Back