• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any bank offering personal loan at 10% pa reducing interest rate for salaried

Two weeks ago, I took an HDFC loan at 10.25% with no prepayment/preclosure charges.

This is the lowest in the market as many banks say starting from a lower number but often end up charging much higher interest rates.

Two weeks ago, I took an HDFC loan at 10.25% with no prepayment/preclosure charges.

This is the lowest in the market as many banks say starting from a lower number but often end up charging much higher interest rates.
Please recheck regarding the preclosure criteria. Also if they provide you with any top up offers cross check with this pre closure thing.
I too had taken one from HDFC at 10.35% with no prepayment. I was offered a topup after sometime and later when I tried to pre close the loan the penality was 4% of principle amount.

Last edited:
what's the eligibility criteria
You have to take a min of 10L. That is the only criteria I know.
Please recheck regarding the preclosure criteria. Also if they provide you with any top up offers cross check with this pre closure thing.
I too had taken one from HDFC at 10.35% with no prepayment. I was offered a topup after sometime and later when I tried to pre close the loan the penality was 4% of principle amount.
I did recheck with CC, they reconfirmed it does not have any charges.

You have to take a min of 10L. That is the only criteria I know.

I did recheck with CC, they reconfirmed it does not have any charges.
That's correct - i just closed my PL which was above 10 Lacs and they did not put any extra charges on foreclosure.

Any idea if the same is applicable on car loan or any support team I can reach out to in order to get rid of foreclosure charges.

TIA :)

Back