• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

any bank that uses indiapost for sending packages?

ltf4ever

TF Legend
i got an sms from indiapost about a parcel that was supposed to be delivered to me.
the tracking status of the parcel changed to 'delivered' even though i didn't receive anything.

i am now just worried if that parcel originated from any bank. i dont have any sender details.

want to know if any bank uses this method to send parcels.

additionally, can you let me know how to escalate to indiapost regarding nondelivery and wrong status update?

Bank of Baroda sends via indaipost. Don't know how to escalate for wrong status messages, but they mark the parcel delivered before delivering (has happened with me).

Bank of Baroda sends via indaipost. Don't know how to escalate for wrong status messages, but they mark the parcel delivered before delivering (has happened with me).
i got the delivered message yesterday.
i thought indiapost doesn't deliver on Sundays. maybe I should wait till today as you said they might mark it as delivered beforehand.

i got an sms from indiapost about a parcel that was supposed to be delivered to me.
the tracking status of the parcel changed to 'delivered' even though i didn't receive anything.

i am now just worried if that parcel originated from any bank. i dont have any sender details.

want to know if any bank uses this method to send parcels.

additionally, can you let me know how to escalate to indiapost regarding nondelivery and wrong status update?
many PSUs still use india post only. even RBI too

Normally banks send Credit Cards and some times Debit Card (very rare cases) via premium Courier Services and all other banking related stuff (Chequebook, Debit Card, etc.) via Speedpost

Normally banks send Credit Cards and some times Debit Card (very rare cases) via premium Courier Services and all other banking related stuff (Chequebook, Debit Card, etc.) via Speedpost
Axis sent the welcome kit and in another instance an upgraded debit card through IndiaPost speed post. But that was almost 10 years ago.

• Hehe
Reactions: AsB
Back