• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any Credit Cards with Unlimited limit?

asahi

TF Premier
I want to know, whether there are any credit cards with unlimited spending limits, if so what are they & what are the requirements to get those cards?.

Are these really limitless? If I make a 10Cr transaction (I don't even know where I can make that, maybe a supercar/jet), will it go through?

I bet all these card must be having some hard limit in the backend above which a transaction won't go through.
There are hard limits depending upon your financial status. Amex also has financial reviews.

https://thepointsguy.com/credit-cards/understanding-american-express-financial-reviews/

Are these really limitless? If I make a 10Cr transaction (I don't even know where I can make that, maybe a supercar/jet), will it go through?

I bet all these card must be having some hard limit in the backend above which a transaction won't go through.
It will go through. Mark Cuban once bought a private jet with his Amex card. How Amex works is if it sells you that specific card, it pays the merchant on your behalf and trusts you to make good that credit, there is no bank involved

Concept of charge is no fixed limit, it's dynamic/flexible limit. I.e. there is a internal hard limit which varies from time to time.

It's not limitless/unlimited.

The varying hard limit is unique to each customer and is decided based on their financials, recent usage and history of payments etc.

Back