• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any Debit card and portal which provides any cashback on credit card payment?

bansmano

TF Buzz
First post of mine so please be gentle if a stupid or a repeated question please.
There has been lot of posts on debit card cashback for credit card payments but not sure which one works if anyone can help provide the same?
I have around 12-15 lakhs of hdfc credit card payment to do. I have hdfc/icici/axis/idfc/AU debit cards.
is there any debit card which is working for cashback for credit card payemnt?

Yes bhai u can.
This canara setu site seemed sus.
I went through via canarabank dot com just to verify I'm in the right place.
Can a bank chose an entirely different site billpe dot setu dot co , and expect people to trust it.

This canara setu site seemed sus.
I went through via canarabank dot com just to verify I'm in the right place.
Can a bank chose an entirely different site billpe dot setu dot co , and expect people to trust it.
ab canara bank valo ka jesa mann bhai. When we click on bill payment it gets re directed to setu website.

so does it mean only 750 max cashback per month with these selection of credit cards? is there any other dc which provide more cash back please?
In case of HDFC, if you otp for platinum DC then you can save max of 750 per month which is ₹75000/- payment only.

SBI DC also gives cashback but rate is like 0.25% (I can write it in brief, if you have SBI debit card)

There are other banks as well, but I'm not sure about them. You can find more information about those banks in the forum.

Back