• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any foreign trip with Magnus - 165000 points ?

Hey Mate,

Currently, I have 165000 Axis Magnus rewards points and AU Zenith 20000 Points (that I can transfer to Vistara). I am planning to go for any foreign trip with my partner and 2 year young kid next year. Just wanted to flavor from CC Community whether with these 1.65 lacs points Is this possible to have any foreign trip with 5/6 days with Economy class travel.
Like me many of #CCGeek is waiting to get this kind of feedback from our best CC expert. If this is worth it then any suggestion on who can help with booking and all with points..
Any other #CCFolks who also want to pitch in a trip with my family is most welcome.. Please help..

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Hey Mate,

Currently, I have 165000 Axis Magnus rewards points and AU Zenith 20000 Points (that I can transfer to Vistara). I am planning to go for any foreign trip with my partner and 2 year young kid next year. Just wanted to flavor from CC Community whether with these 1.65 lacs points Is this possible to have any foreign trip with 5/6 days with Economy class travel.
Like me many of #CCGeek is waiting to get this kind of feedback from our best CC expert. If this is worth it then any suggestion on who can help with booking and all with points..
Any other #CCFolks who also want to pitch in a trip with my family is most welcome.. Please help..
165k is a decent amount tbh. Now, it's upto you where you actually want to visit. Based upon that, ask for any recommendations.

sahilgulati5

TF Premier
Indonesia, Dubai, Bangkok, Singapore, Male should be possible( 80% should be covered with the points) if i am not wrong and the balance you can use cash or card

From this CC community, anybody is planning to go on a foreign trip? Its like confusing and stressful to plan full itinerary using points. If somebody is planning then can do research together and set full plan. Let me know..

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
From this CC community, anybody is planning to go on a foreign trip? Its like confusing and stressful to plan full itinerary using points. If somebody is planning then can do research together and set full plan. Let me know..
I booked flight tickets to NewZealand for my family off 3 using points from Magnus.

Ended up paying about 27k (+2.58l KrisFlyer miles) for 3.45l worth tickets.

Transferred rest to Accor. Most of the places I plan to stay in NZ has Accor hotels.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
165k ER is great , and can give a 5 nights trip to Bali ex CCU or Del for 2

Flights using Kris FFP
20k miles for Y for 1 pax one way

So total 80k miles for w that is 100k ER

For stay Accor
Sofitel Nusa Dua revenue goes for 80k INR for 4 nights that is around 44K Accor , purchase one accor plus explorer at 12437 and get one stay plus

So in about 124k miles plus 15k ( flight taxes ) + 12.5k accor plus membership you can manage Bali for 2 pax
SQ availability in this sector is great too.

There are other destinations too that you cab manage

Like Paris using Turkish at 19k miles for oneway Y for one pax

Hisoka

TF Ace
In my case I had 1.7L points

I transferred 80k to Turkish and remaining 55k to Accor. And upon calculating, we’d have to pay 2.5L extra for 4 of my family members for 7 nights. Which is great because my points are covering around 2L of my trip.

You can also transfer to Singapore Airlines if you’re into South Asian countries. For Dubai and Maldives Club Vistara is good.

If you’re a frequent flyer, then you can also transfer all your points to Accor.

Hisoka

TF Ace
165k ER is great , and can give a 5 nights trip to Bali ex CCU or Del for 2

Flights using Kris FFP
20k miles for Y for 1 pax one way

So total 80k miles for w that is 100k ER

For stay Accor
Sofitel Nusa Dua revenue goes for 80k INR for 4 nights that is around 44K Accor , purchase one accor plus explorer at 12437 and get one stay plus

So in about 124k miles plus 15k ( flight taxes ) + 12.5k accor plus membership you can manage Bali for 2 pax
SQ availability in this sector is great too.

There are other destinations too that you cab manage

Like Paris using Turkish at 19k miles for oneway Y for one pax
I don’t think Turkish is 19k for Paris. For all Europian counties it’s charging 30k minimum.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I don’t think Turkish is 19k for Paris. For all Europian counties it’s charging 30k minimum.
19k is not regular fare , it's promo fare time to time they release saver at 19k for Europe , you just need to be lucky to get those fares , you can also use ExpertFlyer or seats aero to add a seat alert so that you can get notified on availability

Hisoka

TF Ace
I booked AI flight for 19k to Europe and Turkish for 19k back to India. You have to search for promo fares.
Is it possible to book for family members via Turkish? I’ve heard and checked that they didn’t allow via their website

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is it possible to book for family members via Turkish? I’ve heard and checked that they didn’t allow via their website
It is possible through customer care. It said that first award flight for others can only be booked through customer care. I will check again through website once I complete my travels.

yahnit

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
You can also consider going to Mauritius that I went to, recently. For 2 pax, round trip would cost 88k CV points. Mauritius has 2 Accor properties Sofitel L Imperial and SO Sofitel which are premium luxury resorts.
Cash price at Sofitel L imperial would go for around 25k-30k per night which you can book through Accor points at a value of 1.8Rs per Accor point

Thanks bhai
Which airline partner you used for this.
I transferred points in Krisflyer and Accor. Now have to choose accordingly only

yahnit

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Thanks bhai
Which airline partner you used for this.
I transferred points in Krisflyer and Accor. Now have to choose accordingly only
I transferred to Air Vistara. Check if you can find Vistara on partner airlines tab of Singapore Airlines.