• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any Hacks to hold HDFC Super premium cards DCB and Infinia Metal

ndashara07

TF Buzz
Recently got a mail from the grievance redressal team agreeging to Upgrade my DCb to Infinia.

I would like to hold both. But HDFC doest encourage issueing 2 cards. I asked grievance redressal to issue Infinia along with existing DCB. But they agreed for upgrade but not to issue anaother super premium cc. Any hacks or leads in helping me to get Infinia holding my existing DCB??

Solution
Recently got a mail from the grievance redressal team agreeging to Upgrade my DCb to Infinia.

I would like to hold both. But HDFC doest encourage issueing 2 cards. I asked grievance redressal to issue Infinia along with existing DCB. But they agreed for upgrade but not to issue anaother super premium cc. Any hacks or leads in helping me to get Infinia holding my existing DCB??
if you have credit limit of minimum 13L on your existing credit card, then you can request Infinia + DCB, they will split your limit, 8L for Infinia + 5L for DCB.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin

if you have credit limit of minimum 13L on your existing credit card, then you can request Infinia + DCB, they will split your limit, 8L for Infinia + 5L for DCB.

Solution