• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any HDFC agent here? Want to apply DCB Card via C2C Method

I applied for millennia via c2c using amex card, i can share my agent's number if you wat but i dont know if it will work or not for you. btw it took 20 working days for my card to arrive.

I read your comment somewhere that you were unhappy about the amex referral temporary ban, but here you're stating you're already an AMEX holder, planning for 2nd amex?
Actually, talking about my father, it was his card but i asked him to try c2c, he had amex payback from 2015 till january 2023, used to get 3.33% for all transactions if he spends 2.5L via the card. I was trying to get mrcc for myself.

Share it with me as well.
My rm mis placed my infinnia form and now it has been stuck since the past 2 months
same shit happened with add on form by the bank, they mis placed and asked to fill a new form, even after so many such incidents these idiots believe post is more secure than email or their own website.

Now they don't have any proof of the form filled and the rm is on a medical leave.
Just wasted two months on this
I read your comment somewhere that you were unhappy about the amex referral temporary ban, but here you're stating you're already an AMEX holder, planning for 2nd amex?
btw a fair warning, he applies the form as offline, after which i got 4-5 calls from hdfc bank asking for basic details such as business location( self employed in my case), address and the method of application (online or offline) and they hang up llike nothing happened, no kyc or vkyc happens and you get the card if approved in 10- 1 days. i ll dig up his number from contacts in evening.

btw a fair warning, he applies the form as offline, after which i got 4-5 calls from hdfc bank asking for basic details such as business location( self employed in my case), address and the method of application (online or offline) and they hang up llike nothing happened, no kyc or vkyc happens and you get the card if approved in 10- 1 days. i ll dig up his number from contacts in evening.
HDFC works like this only 😕😕

sure

Back