• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any HDFC agent here??

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone

I want to apply for HDFC bank credit card but i cant do it via website i dont know why but im having some kind of error and customer care is not helping. I want to apply on card to card i have axis magnus and icici Amazon pay credit card both with 420k limit. Icici is 1 year 2 month old and i also have 2 or 3 months old HDFC bank account. I tried to apply via home branch but they r just useless and lazy person who dont want to work. HDFC bank representative told me HDFC dont offer c2c service so of there is any HDFC agent here pls contact me.

Hi everyone

I want to apply for HDFC bank credit card but i cant do it via website i dont know why but im having some kind of error and customer care is not helping. I want to apply on card to card i have axis magnus and icici Amazon pay credit card both with 420k limit. Icici is 1 year 2 month old and i also have 2 or 3 months old HDFC bank account. I tried to apply via home branch but they r just useless and lazy person who dont want to work. HDFC bank representative told me HDFC dont offer c2c service so of there is any HDFC agent here pls contact me.
Msg me in dm

Hi everyone

I want to apply for HDFC bank credit card but i cant do it via website i dont know why but im having some kind of error and customer care is not helping. I want to apply on card to card i have axis magnus and icici Amazon pay credit card both with 420k limit. Icici is 1 year 2 month old and i also have 2 or 3 months old HDFC bank account. I tried to apply via home branch but they r just useless and lazy person who dont want to work. HDFC bank representative told me HDFC dont offer c2c service so of there is any HDFC agent here pls contact meDr. Gree

Hi everyone

Dr. Green ,

You got any update on agent ? You applied for Hdfc ? - Dr. Blue

If someone has an HDFC Agent in Bangalore pls DM me. The CC guy I found through my local branch is least bothered. 2 weeks I've waited for him to come to my house.

Back