• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any idea about ICICI Wealth account?

codenerd

TF Ace
I have a very basic savings account with ICICI since last 5 years and AmazonPay Credit card. Someone please share what are my options with ICICI bank as compared to Indusind Pioneer (5 lakhs initial funding), IDFC First Wealth(10 lakhs initial funding), Axis Burgundy (5 lakhs initial funding). I want to know if ICICI bank also has any such offering with zero balance maintenance requirement.

Take pioneer, its the best premium package , its steal for 5L

Icici wealth is their but its not tht great in terms premium feel

Take pioneer, its the best premium package , its steal for 5L

Icici wealth is their but its not tht great in terms premium feel
I made a mistake. Acrually Indusind Pioneer requires 10 lakh and not 5 lakhs. But i think indusind pioneer is zero balance account. Can anyone confirm? And what's the ICICI equivalent of that if I still want to explore.

Isn't IndusInd Pioneer has a requirement to maintain 10 L Quarterly Balance in Savings+ current or maintain 30L TRV (including min 1L in savings + current)?

Isn't IndusInd Pioneer has a requirement to maintain 10 L Quarterly Balance in Savings+ current or maintain 30L TRV (including min 1L in savings + current)?
Yes, but some said they are getting not downgraded, and no NMC for Pioneer, let's see with time.

Back