• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any possibility of a Yes LTF Credit Card ?

BlueFlash

TF Premier
Not that I am missing anything, but wanted to have a Yes CC in my kitty, preferably a LTF YFP/YFE variant. Any possibility of getting the same via some special way ?

Not that I am missing anything, but wanted to have a Yes CC in my kitty, preferably a LTF YFP/YFE variant. Any possibility of getting the same via some special way ?
I was issued LTF YFE card in 2019. I had applied YFE through their website and then subsequently a Yes Bank employee had reached out for further processing. I had shared my credit card statement and they approved LTF on card to card basis. I closed the card last year due to frequent devaluation.

Had got a call on behalf of Yes Bank for an LTF Prosperity Rewards card. Told them I am not interested in anything other than Yes FP LTF. Was told one could apply for Yes FP LTF on Card-to-card basis if you have a card with 500000 limit or a net salary of 200000 per month. Though I was meeting the former on my ICICI Amazon-Pay card by then and have added more cards in the range afterwards, and was close to the latter as well, since Yes Cards have really lost it, I haven't been tempted enough to try it yet. Can give it a go, apply for the card online, and when the executive contacts, tell them you'd want it LTF....

I got a call from (what I think is) a Yes Bank DSA offering me a LTF Premia card. I was surprised and asked her several times if it indeed LTF. She gave me like pinky promise and all that it is definitely LTF so I went through the process but when I received the card it turned out to be a stupid Prosperity Rewards Plus card with 399 joining and annual fees!

So I called Yes Bank twice and asked to convert it into LTF or atleast FYF but they refused both times and the second time a bit arrogantly too. They kept calling me every 3-4 days asking to activate the card but I kept saying, no LTF, no activation. They kept saying that it is completely impossible to make it LTF and insisted that I have to use the card! Asked them to go to hell. Kept the card in the drawer and it lapsed a few days ago.

My bad that I didn't ask for LTF proof while giving the application. Wasted one CIBIL hit.

Last edited:
Had got a call on behalf of Yes Bank for an LTF Prosperity Rewards card. Told them I am not interested in anything other than Yes FP LTF. Was told one could apply for Yes FP LTF on Card-to-card basis if you have a card with 500000 limit or a net salary of 200000 per month. Though I was meeting the former on my ICICI Amazon-Pay card by then and have added more cards in the range afterwards, and was close to the latter as well, since Yes Cards have really lost it, I haven't been tempted enough to try it yet. Can give it a go, apply for the card online, and when the executive contacts, tell them you'd want it LTF....
You mean LTF Yes First Private card or Yes First Preferred ?

Back