• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any site offering 3%-4% off on Flipkart gift cards?

Premium

TF Select
I have searched the forum and haven't found a solution to this. The best I have found is 2% off on park+.

What would be the best way to save the most on a 30k flipkart transaction?

I have SBI cashback and Hdfc Millennia cc and hdfc platinum dc, if that's helpful in answering the question.

I have searched the forum and haven't found a solution to this. The best I have found is 2% off on park+.

What would be the best way to save the most on a 30k flipkart transaction?

I have SBI cashback and Hdfc Millennia cc and hdfc platinum dc, if that's helpful in answering the question.
Try magicpin. Sbi cb should give 5%

Get gyftr voucher worth 10k (monthly limit is unfortunately only 10k for flipkart voucher). You will get 5% CB on Millennia.

I suddenly saw vodafone's VI app offering flipkart GV at 4% off. I haven't tried purchasing, but if you could complete that with 5% cashback on SBI cashback card then it will be effective 9% discount.

I suddenly saw vodafone's VI app offering flipkart GV at 4% off. I haven't tried purchasing, but if you could complete that with 5% cashback on SBI cashback card then it will be effective 9% discount.

only UPI is accepted

Gyftr is excluded category for SBI cashback. You won't get 5% CB.

Thats why I suggested Park+ as it comes under travel MCC and gets 5% from SBI cashback
Sorry my bad, I meant to write Park+ but had a brain fart and typed gyftr.

I recently bought it at a 2% discount on Dealzy.app
However, someone with Amex and Infinia can use Amazon Pay at a discount and buy Flipkart Vouchers using Amazon pay Balance on Dealzy. This way you can save up to 16%.

Back