• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any Stan C LTF Card offer?

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I can give you a number where you can call & see your eligibility.
But remember they are not from StanC, they are some kind of authorized agent who will have some kind of agreement with StanC.
If you are interested, let me know & DM me.

hriday.haria

TF Premier
I can give you a number where you can call & see your eligibility.
But remember they are not from StanC, they are some kind of authorized agent who will have some kind of agreement with StanC.
If you are interested, let me know & DM me.
Kindly share his/her number on the thread. Also get in touch with @TechnoFino and share the agents number and details with him and ask the agent to join the Community.
It will be of great help to the Community as well as the agent.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Kindly share his/her number on the thread. Also get in touch with @TechnoFino and share the agents number and details with him and ask the agent to join the Community.
It will be of great help to the Community as well as the agent.
I'm sorry but not agreed with you fully,

If I understood the agenda of this community correctly then it is not to promote any particular Card & push somebody to take it, instead we all are here to exchange the little bit of knowledge we all have about Credit Cards & raise our awareness level since this is a niche area.

Now I believe none of us are representing any bank here or promoting any particular product but if any agent is added he will always try to sell his cards with a biased review for his own good. In that case we will not be in a situation to take independent decision since that person will always try to manipulate us to get more incentives.

So if anybody in particular is interested then the numbers can be sent via DM even here as well but no sales persons should be added in this forum.

That's purely my opinion, you may differ.

NikhilG

TF Select
I got Stan Char lifeltime via cashkaro, but my earnings in cashkaro is showing pending now for 3 months. What is the escalation process for cashkaro?