• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any way to apply for HDFC IRCTC Rupay credit card?

CardTox

TF Premier
I ahve Hdfc Millenia credit card and i am using it since 2019. Now I got to know about hdfc newly launched IRCTC credit card, I want to take this co-branded card with out surrendering my existing Millenia CC. Is there any way to apply for this IRCTC card of HDFC?

I ahve Hdfc Millenia credit card and i am using it since 2019. Now I got to know about hdfc newly launched IRCTC credit card, I want to take this co-branded card with out surrendering my existing Millenia CC. Is there any way to apply for this IRCTC card of HDFC?
Yes one core and one co brand can be taken from hdfc
I have regalia and Tata neu
How to apply u contact branch the sales team will generate lead for u

Pl keep for updates. I also recently tried for same. I do have Millenia and approached Hdfc team for the same Irctc card. But no leads obtained. So opened savings max account and got platinum debit card for making other credit cards in bill payments. May be have to wait for correct moment.

Back