• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any way to get basic Yes Bank Card for bank offers use

digbijay

TF Buzz
Which one is the lowest variant Yes Bank Credit card to avail bank offers?

Applied online normally it shows only Marquee card to me which is not much useful for me having SBI Cashback (for online shopping) card and ICICI Sapphiro (For movies).

Left it without doing kyc for now, Customer care also unable to do any help.

Or is it possible to take rupay card along it an cancel the main card within 1 year? Or it will cancel both the cards?

Thanks

Which one is the lowest variant Yes Bank Credit card to avail bank offers?

Applied online normally it shows only Marquee card to me which is not much useful for me having SBI Cashback (for online shopping) card and ICICI Sapphiro (For movies).

Left it without doing kyc for now, Customer care also unable to do any help.

Or is it possible to take rupay card along it an cancel the main card within 1 year? Or it will cancel both the cards?

Thanks
Rupay Card is the floater card as it mentions no credit limit in the credit report .

Asking for registered mobile number only to proceed, which I dont have with Yes bank yet.
My bad - pls try this option as explained in the post below

Today I tried to apply for Yes Bank credit card in their website. I was looking for a basic card to use only during Ecom sales discounts.
After the CIBIL enquiry, only the Marquee card was shown to me. None other cards were shown to choose from.

Is there any way to get a basic Yes card?
Or should I complete the application and take the Virtual Rupay and leave the Marquee without activation?

Back