• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any way to get emi discount without emi??..

saver-user

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I recently read a thread of no cost emi well explained. but wanted to know about emi too.
The thing is Theres a product for 40k i want to buy on amazon giving me 3000 discount but only on emi.
Can i just order it on emi and then cancel emi with hdfc? what will be the saving any guess?
Interest is rounding up to 2000 approx. any charge for cancelling emi before its booked or something?

I recently read a thread of no cost emi well explained. but wanted to know about emi too.
The thing is Theres a product for 40k i want to buy on amazon giving me 3000 discount but only on emi.
Can i just order it on emi and then cancel emi with hdfc? what will be the saving any guess?
Interest is rounding up to 2000 approx. any charge for cancelling emi before its booked or something?
300-400 hdfc will charge for closing the emi..

EMI comes with processing fee which is hidden from your calculations, GST on top of it.
Also preclosure of EMI attracts fee with GST additional.

I don't think your discount will be justified. Ask HDFC customer care about the hiiden fees before making your decision.

EMI comes with processing fee which is hidden from your calculations, GST on top of it.

I don't think your discount will be justified. Ask HDFC customer care about the hiiden fees before making your decision.
85500 ka order kia tha usne 1100 charge lga tha.. and its around half of 85k.. if you cancelled the emi all processing fee and gst will b reverse..foreclose charge will b only 400-500 max ..

85500 ka order kia tha usne 1100 charge lga tha.. and its around half of 85k.. if you cancelled the emi all processing fee and gst will b reverse..

thsi thread will help you..chq it out

Thread 'Query- HDFC EMI Pre-Closure' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/query-hdfc-emi-pre-closure.13994/

Back