• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any way to make SC smart card lifetime free?

Rajeevbro

TF Buzz
Any way to make standard chartered smart card lifetime free? Anyone got this as LTF? Does card closure trick work in this case?

Officially or with some sources, its not possible. But as always, you can try and get lucky.

Next time, post it here: https://www.technofino.in/community/categories/credit-cards.42/

Currently you posted in a section which is 'Other than Finance', and your query related to finance.
Ohh okay, I didn't know. Actually, This was my first post and my first community site as well. Since last 6 months, I was going through the this site's threads only to get my query resolved. Thank u all for your response.

Got a call offering SC smart card as LTF. Agent seems to know about all other cards I have and their limits. He mentioned its pre-qualified/pre-approved and just KYC is enough.

Is it wise to take it given that
1) I dont have any SC card
2) Card is devalued (Needs 1.25Lakhs spend to redeem CB etc)

Got a call offering SC smart card as LTF. Agent seems to know about all other cards I have and their limits. He mentioned its pre-qualified/pre-approved and just KYC is enough.

Is it wise to take it given that
1) I dont have any SC card
2) Card is devalued (Needs 1.25Lakhs spend to redeem CB etc)

n . o.. even ltf, you wont use so no use but upto you

Back