• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone has more than 3 axis bank credit cards?

Hi Guys,

I am getting a SMS from Axis that I am pre-approved for a 2nd axis card ( I already hold 2 cards and last card was procured on 28th Aug 2022) but when I click on the link, it asks me to start a new application.

So is there a way I can check what card are they offering (its not showing any offer in axis app on iOS). And if I do start a new application, will it hit my cibil immediately? I do have a savings account with axis too.

Please advise.

Hi Guys,

I am getting a SMS from Axis that I am pre-approved for a 2nd axis card ( I already hold 2 cards and last card was procured on 28th Aug 2022) but when I click on the link, it asks me to start a new application.

So is there a way I can check what card are they offering (its not showing any offer in axis app on iOS). And if I do start a new application, will it hit my cibil immediately? I do have a savings account with axis too.

Please advise.
It will be new application only. It will ask for company name, salary and all. Based on that it will show you eligible card with fees. No cibil hit that part.

Reactions: BMR
It will be new application only. It will ask for company name, salary and all. Based on that it will show you eligible card with fees. No cibil hit that part.
Thanks, are you sure about the cibil hit? I already have 3 hits from axis :-).

So at what stage does it trigger CIBIL? when I choose a particular card and contiue ?

Thanks, are you sure about the cibil hit? I already have 3 hits from axis :).

So at what stage does it trigger CIBIL? when I choose a particular card and contiue ?
I never went ahead from that step. But I can confirm no cibil hit till the step eligible cards appear for me. Have checked multiple times. I have salary account with axis.

Reactions: BMR
Back