• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone holding Axis IndianOil card in Visa Variant

arn

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Anyone holding Axis IndianOil card in Visa Variant ?
I got my card 2yr back in Visa platinum.
today when I called Axis for converting Visa card to Rupay they said that in there system my card is already shown as a Rupay car, and they issue IOCL card as Rupay only.
while in reality I got a Visa card, Axis app also show it was Visa, and starting number is 4 series which is again visa.

I asked them if in that case they can apply for a replacement card, they as per info they got it should be Rupay, to which executive again disagreed and said you may or may not be getting a Rupay as replacement.

should I go ahead and ask for a replacement ? or anything else to do ?
I do not have any issue with Visa variant also, just looking to get the UPI support.

and those who hold IOCL RUpay card , do you get timely Reward point credit ?

Last edited:
today when I called Axis for converting Visa card to Rupay they said that in there system my card is already shown as a Rupay car, and they issue IOCL card as Rupay only.
while in reality I got a Visa card, Axis app also show it was Visa, and starting number is 4 series which is again visa.

I asked them if in that case they can apply for a replacement card, they as per info they got it should be visa, to which executive again disagreed and said you may or may not be getting a Rupay as replacement.

I do not have any issue with Visa variant also, just looking to get the UPI support.

I hold & got this card in rupay variant from beginning. I never faced any issue in UPI payments using this card.

If I swipe this card in fuel station then points get credited in 3-5 days max.
If I use this card in UPI then points takes more than a week to credit.

I suggest you to go for Neu card for better UPI value.

No harm in asking for a replacement card , suggest to give it a try

I asked them if in that case they can apply for a replacement card, they as per info they got it should be visa, to which executive again disagreed and said you may or may not be getting a Rupay as replacement.

Reactions: arn
I hold & got this card in rupay variant from beginning. I never faced any issue in UPI payments using this card.

If I swipe this card in fuel station then points get credited in 3-5 days max.
If I use this card in UPI then points takes more than a week to credit.

I suggest you to go for Neu card for better UPI value.
can you tell me how old is your card ?

for Rupay variant, I'm not looking this for getting better UPI value, just wished to add another UPI option to the arsenal, already having 2 cards linked to UPI.
and in Neu they are only offering me Plus card, not infinity as my HDFC DCP card limit is 99k only

can you tell me how old is your card ?

for Rupay variant, I'm not looking this for getting better UPI value, just wished to add another UPI option to the arsenal, already having 2 cards linked to UPI.
and in Neu they are only offering me Plus card, not infinity as my HDFC DCP card limit is 99k only

I got this card at jan 2023.

Back