• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone know the fastest way to add my parents in family banking?

I have a hdfc preferred account and i want add my parents in family banking. Anyone know the fastest way to do it? btw my parents are hdfc savings max account holders.
Ask your RM. Thats the only way.
And you need to share ur parents cust id with them as well.
First they will upgrade your parents account to preferred(OTP verification to be done by parents) and then this family adding process will happen.

Ask your RM. Thats the only way.
And you need to share ur parents cust id with them as well.
First they will upgrade your parents account to preferred(OTP verification to be done by parents) and then this family adding process will happen.
Would we get a Family ID or something from HDFC Bank?

Ask you RM and give him customer id, he will trigger a update, registered mobile number of customer id that needs to be upgrade will receive a link to be verified by OTP and their account will be added in 2 Days, you can add 8 Customer ids in preferred banking but they should be family.

Ask you RM and give him customer id, he will trigger a update, registered mobile number of customer id that needs to be upgrade will receive a link to be verified by OTP and their account will be added in 2 Days, you can add 8 Customer ids in preferred banking but they should be family.
My rm is useless not doing anything. I just mailed to grivance team. Lets see what they have to answer.

Eventually it was done by a new RM assigned to me after some months. Grievance redressal didn't help at all they just kept sending my mails to the branch.
Thanks
Eventually it was done by a new RM assigned to me after some months. Grievance redressal didn't help at all they just kept sending my mails to the branch.
I called to my RM and told I want to do FD of 1 lac, I booked FD with his reference, after two hrs he added

Back