• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone knows any long term sip Funds really long

asahi

TF Premier
I am an apy subscriber but i’m having second thoughts regarding it. When I turn 60 it will be fag end of 2050’s. So considering inflation in mind & ₹ value. The money they’re offering will be point less. So I’m considering diverting that money to long term Sip’s of mutual funds. So any suggestions please

Just go with index funds if you are too unsure. Split your sip into 3 ( Nifty for India, Nasdaq for US and a Flexi cap or a Small cap). Invest monthly, increase your sip value every year or every 2 years and forget for atleast 20 years. This is the easiest and simplest way for Mutual Fund. Dont touch Mutual Funds unless you wont need the money for atleast 8+ years. (Saying this with the assumption that you already have diversified your savings/investments in Emergency Fund, FD/RD, Physical gold, SGB, Bond etc )

If you are having doubts, approach a proper financial planner .

Just go with index funds if you are too unsure. Split your sip into 3 ( Nifty for India, Nasdaq for US and a Flexi cap or a Small cap). Invest monthly, increase your sip value every year or every 2 years and forget for atleast 20 years. This is the easiest and simplest way for Mutual Fund. Dont touch Mutual Funds unless you wont need the money for atleast 8+ years. (Saying this with the assumption that you already have diversified your savings/investments in Emergency Fund, FD/RD, Physical gold, SGB, Bond etc )

If you are having doubts, approach a proper financial planner .
Normally I’m familiar with Mutual funds I invest regularly but mostly in equity funds & themed funds. Index fund is a good option. Tnx

Back