• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB Anyone successfully received DCB via C2C/C4C?

BRB

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi fellow forum members.

I just wanted to know if any one of us has successfully applied for DCB via the C2C method.

I am holding Axis Atlas with limit in the range of 7 Lakhs. Also having ICICI cards more than 5 Lakhs limit.

But since I have read many times in the forum that HDFC considers Axis Amex SBI etc for C2C. I was hoping I can go ahead and apply one.

Your suggestions would be appreciated.

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi fellow forum members.

I just wanted to know if any one of us has successfully applied for DCB via the C2C method.

I am holding Axis Atlas with limit in the range of 7 Lakhs. Also having ICICI cards more than 5 Lakhs limit.

But since I have read many times in the forum that HDFC considers Axis Amex SBI etc for C2C. I was hoping I can go ahead and apply one.

Your suggestions would be appreciated.
Yea, I am also looking for this answer.... ??
No clear or successful thread on this, I guess...

I got Millenia with 25k limit last year... Thinking of closing it and apply C4C/C2C for DCB...

Axis Atlas & Amex Plat travel : 7 L
ICICI Sapphiro : 8.8L
Legend : 5L

In the past, in this forum, people suggested not to close the first core card, as it would bring more damage when we approach HDFC next time.. does it hold true even now ?

BRB

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yea, I am also looking for this answer.... ??
No clear or successful thread on this, I guess...

I got Millenia with 25k limit last year... Thinking of closing it and apply C4C/C2C for DCB...

Axis Atlas & Amex Plat travel : 7 L
ICICI Sapphiro : 8.8L
Legend : 5L

In the past, in this forum, people suggested not to close the first core card, as it would bring more damage when we approach HDFC next time.. does it hold true even now ?
I don't think that's true. I closed my cards 1 month back. I have been getting notifications to apply for a new credit card on my netbanking portal. I am waiting for the pre approved offers now.

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Which card you used?
How much was it's limit?
How much limit you got on new card?
Axis SELECT 6L
They promised dcb with min 5L limit, confirmed same by sales manager and verification call executives.
But i got mail that based on my profile they can offer only 1.3L limit and millinia and moneyback only possible
I was like wtf 1.3L for 6L c2c?
I kept complaining through all channels.
after 1 month fight I lost hope and gave up. One fine day directly virtual card came to my email. Dcb with 5L. i got shocked and felt happy that i got it finally