• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone used the Golf session internationally?

aayusharyan

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I want to try to use Golf internationally, but I am not able to. All the cards I have which have global golf green fees waiver, the platform list domestic gold courses, but not international ones. Am I missing something? Is there anyone else who has been able to get it sorted out, how was the experience, what were the steps, please share.

Did someone try golf here in india which is complementary on card? of someone can give detailed info how this works would be helpful :) I have complementary golf sessions but never tried as in idk how it works there .

Did someone try golf here in india which is complementary on card? of someone can give detailed info how this works would be helpful :) I have complementary golf sessions but never tried as in idk how it works there .
I have used golf lessons.
make a booking and show up on time in proper uniform, No need to carry anything
you will get a bucket of 50 balls and 1 hour long lesson

I have used golf lessons.
make a booking and show up on time in proper uniform, No need to carry anything
you will get a bucket of 50 balls and 1 hour long lesson
Do we need to pay anything extra from our pocket ? It says lessons will someone assist or teach how to play ? Can I take anyone else along with me just to watch ?

Do we need to pay anything extra from our pocket ? It says lessons will someone assist or teach how to play ? Can I take anyone else along with me just to watch ?
No extra payment required...
You will be assigned a trainer..
Yes, you can take ur friend, as no one really cares whose coming in and going out. Better ask ur trainer about it first

There is no trainer always, it depends on the golfing establishment, if they have such services, you can avail them (charges extra of course).
I use Amex domestically, it is through golftripz. They have their own portal where I need to book. (At a given time, I can have a max of 2 bookings).

I have taken multiple lessons and have been playing golf using Mastercard world golf program (complementary) and also using HDFC MB Diners card.
You can review these two threads for more info. For anything not answered I can help.

The one I go to said there is no trainer service. Isiliye sad react bhai.
Lessons have trainers, games dont have. Internationally most cards only allow games and not lessons.

There are many other charges with games like cost of cart, golf club set etc which you need to pay from your own pocket. Its expensive to rent that even in India, in foreign it will be even more costly

Back