• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone using Waya stock advisory services? Similar to Teji Mandi from Motilal.

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello All,

Anyone using Waya stock advisory services with paid subscriptions? It seems to be kinda similiar to Teji Mandi but doesnt provide portfolio rebalancing.
Reviews appears to be positive on the playstore but still would like to get feedback here from anyone already using the service?

Also in case if there are any referral benefits, can share the details and the link if you are using Waya already.

I am personally using Teji Mandi and having good experience with it so far with the app and returns, can DM me if anyone wants to know more about it.

jade

TF Premier
Hello All,

Anyone using Waya stock advisory services with paid subscriptions? It seems to be kinda similiar to Teji Mandi but doesnt provide portfolio rebalancing.
Reviews appears to be positive on the playstore but still would like to get feedback here from anyone already using the service?

Also in case if there are any referral benefits, can share the details and the link if you are using Waya already.

I am personally using Teji Mandi and having good experience with it so far with the app and returns, can DM me if anyone wants to know more about it.

My suggestion would be to stick with Teji Mandi or look for more stock portfolios on smallcase.com. I haven't heard of Waya, and I would be very careful in entrusting my hard-earned money to someone I've never heard of before.

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have started using Waya and satisfied with the recommendations shared by them so far. Can DM me for more details.

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How does this compare with something like weekend investing smallcase products or Capital mind smallcase products?

Is Waya or Teji Mandi based on momentum investing methodology?

jade

TF Premier
How does this compare with something like weekend investing smallcase products or Capital mind smallcase products?

Is Waya or Teji Mandi based on momentum investing methodology?

Weekend investing smallcase products and Capital mind smallcase are both popular among smallcase users.

I am not sure about Waya, but Teji Mandi's portfolio is based more on fundamental analysis than on a momentum strategy. Gulaq Gear 6, some small cases by Wright Research, and Capitalmind have momentum-based portfolios