• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

anyway to convert amazon gift card to phonepe gift card/paytm wallet?

vikasbrb

TF Buzz
I purchased 8000 amazon gift card to pay water bill but unfortunately my bill is not showing in amazon. But I see it in phonepe/paytm. Please tell if any way to convert amazon gift card to phonepe giftcard/paytm wallet balance.

I purchased 8000 amazon gift card to pay water bill but unfortunately my bill is not showing in amazon. But I see it in phonepe/paytm. Please tell if any way to convert amazon gift card to phonepe giftcard/paytm wallet balance.
How the hell do you have 8k water bill? Are you paying for the entire street?

dude it is accrued bill for 5 months. I also got shocked like you when I accidentally saw neighbors bill over 20K.
That's still too damn high, which state are you from the max you would get a month is around 300-400, even 500x5 would be 2500, 20k? Dafuq. Are they manufacturing filtered water bottles or a vechile cleaning services?

20k I could pay around 5-6 years of my waterbills, and we don't even have borewell, so we use drinking water for entire house.

Back