• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

APAY exempt due to Double Dip issue of Instant Discount & Cashback on AMZN. Would it qualify for ICICI ID elsewhere where no CB?

insight

TF Ace
APAY exempt due to Double Dip issue of Instant Discount & Cashback on AMZN. Would it qualify for ICICI ID elsewhere where no CB?
You can use it where Apay card is excluded for ICICI offers.
Apay card will not give you ICICI instant discount offers. You need a normal core ICICI card for that.
Understood. One more question these Instant Disc exempts APAY on AMZN as APAY has CB on AMZN.

Which would be Double Dipping!

But does it also exempt on other sites with Inst Discs?

e.g. AJIO or TataCliq have Instant Discount or Inst Discount with Code would APAY work for ID there as its not getting CB there like AMZN?

Understood. One more question these Instant Disc exempts APAY on AMZN as APAY has CB on AMZN.

Which would be Double Dipping!

But does it also exempt on other sites with Inst Discs?

e.g. AJIO or TataCliq have Instant Discount or Inst Discount with Code would APAY work for ID there as its not getting CB there like AMZN?
It won’t!! In terms and condition of ICICI CC discounts running on different platforms you’ll see Amazon pay CC is always excluded from instant discounts!!

Because fundamentally what these exemptions are trying to do is "PREVENT" Double Dip "Benefit/ Reward"

From all logic this is a simple "tiny logic" of code. Not having to process and force an entire ecosystem of over head of having/ getting another CC.

Talk about inefficiency for a flawed purpose.

Just checked, still there.
Also I don’t see any discounts when trying with ICICI Amazonpay CC with Bin 4315 81XX!!

Good for you if the discount is applicable!! Also what is the fun in trying to pretend for something to be true when it’s not true that I would never understand lol! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Attachments

• IMG_2010.jpeg
    IMG_2010.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 21
Also I don’t see any discounts when trying with ICICI Amazonpay CC with Bin 4315 81XX!!

Good for you if the discount is applicable!! Also what is the fun in trying to pretend for something to be true when it’s not true that I would never understand lol! 🤷🏻‍♂️
I too have the same bin. I guess maybe for some products they excluded apay and for some products they didn't 🤷🏻‍♂️

Amazon Pay ICICI Card is eligible for discounts on only some products. This card will be excluded in most offers

I got a non APAY on the way from twitter request.

How is DD possible? Where, when, how? Context?
Why Bank can't give points for our valid transaction??? ICIC Bank gives reward points for all transactions as far as I know. 2 days ago I ordered groceries from Flipkart and got 10% instant discount+ normal reward points

Many times I ordered products from Flipkart with 10% discount, I received reward points always.

Big products that I bought are Redmi Mobile Phone & Haier Washing Machine

Why Bank can't give points for our valid transaction??? ICIC Bank gives reward points for all transactions as far as I know. 2 days ago I ordered groceries from Flipkart and got 10% instant discount+ normal reward points

Many times I ordered products from Flipkart with 10% discount, I received reward points always.

Big products that I bought are Redmi Mobile Phone & Haier Washing Machine
Hmm.. interesting.
I thought DD meant.. ID + CB (Not RPs).

Back