• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Apay gift card using new id, new number, same card possible?

atulsingh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello Guys,
I'm not able to buy gift card from my credit card on amazon. May be I hit the limit or whatever.
Is it ok to buy gift card by creating new id and different phone number but using same credit card??
Don't want the account to be blocked! lol

Thanks in advance!!

Hello Guys,
I'm not able to buy gift card from my credit card on amazon. May be I hit the limit or whatever.
Is it ok to buy gift card by creating new id and different phone number but using same credit card??
Don't want the account to be blocked! lol

Thanks in advance!!
Don't buy any more gift cards using different accounts. Amazon can track when you redeem your gift card in your primary account.
Amazon will remove the credit card option from your account while buying gift cards in the future.

Basically I have the same problem.
so I used another handset, another email, another mobile number.

I could enter credit card details but when I entered the credit card used in June in my account where credit cards are not allowed since 01 July, it was not allowing that cc to be used even in the new account on a different handset with different mobile number and different email.

I could enter credit card details but when I entered the credit card used in June in my account where credit cards are not allowed since 01 July, it was not allowing that cc to be used even in the new account on a different handset with different mobile number and different email.
Take add on card 💡

Ok ….it means it’s not advisable!!!
Take add on card 💡
that’s what I’m thinking

It doesn't work the giftr portal
Is linked to card+mob with bank I have tried multiple times only when the card is linked to a mobile number which is registered to a bank is the unique combination it allows you to work

Back