• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Application feedback and query about Axis Indian Oil rupay CC activation before it reaches me physically

CardTox

TF Premier
I already have Airtel and Magnus, so third slaught was free. I thought to get IOC in rupay network, hence called Axis customer care. On call they offered me instant approval and i gave my consent.. Instantly card was generated and i received the message of successfully completing application and also i was told the last 4 digits of my new card. The rupay Indian Oil card is also visible in Axis bank app with the limit matching to Magnus and Airtel. Now the question is that can I add this card to UPI apps and use it before it actually reaches me physically? I know there will be an unboxing code in the kit, but if still any other means to activate this card and start using that.....

Solution
How long does it take for the card to get approved after vKYC?
I did kyc on 23rd June. The portal says 5-7 working days. Can i trust the application status page to notify me via SMS if there was any change in the state of the form
How long does it take for the card to get approved after vKYC?
I did kyc on 23rd June. The portal says 5-7 working days. Can i trust the application status page to notify me via SMS if there was any change in the state of the form

Solution
Back