• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied for Atlas on 16-12-23 at Airport. Status showing checking eligibility. What is the chance of approval?

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi, I have applied for Axis Atlas on 16-12-23 at Airport kiosk on c2c basis.
Checked status, showing checking eligibility.
I heard, if we apply through airport kiosk, it is approved in less time.
In my case it is taking so much time. Any expert here, can anyone confirm that axis takes this much time or it will be rejected.
I already hold 2 axis cards with limit of 1 lakh but I applied using icici mmt card having limit of 4.2 lakhs.

In my case it is taking so much time. Any expert here, can anyone confirm that axis takes this much time or it will be rejected.
I already hold 2 axis cards with limit of 1 lakh but I applied using icici mmt card having limit of 4.2 lakhs.
On average a credit card application takes 2-3 weeks in old style.

I was also holding two cards with Axis and applied for Atlas via their app recently. It was approved instantly and delivered in 2 days.

I was also holding two cards with Axis and applied for Atlas via their app recently. It was approved instantly and delivered in 2 days.
My atlas application got rejected which I applied through airport kiosk. Idk why, everything was good.
So, I called c.care to give me Atlas. It approved instantly and started showing on my app. Received the card within 2 days.
I applied through airport kiosk in the hope to get high limit. Lekin sapne tut gaye.

Atlas with 1 lakh limit ?
My atlas application got rejected which I applied through airport kiosk. Idk why, everything was good.
So, I called c.care to give me Atlas. It approved instantly and started showing on my app. Received the card within 2 days.
I applied through airport kiosk in the hope to get high limit. Lekin sapne tut gaye.

Back