• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied for Magnus around 4 days back. Can't track the card anymore

professor

TF Buzz
TL:DR I already have Vistara Infinite. applied for axis magnus card 4 days back. video KYC is also completed and it was successful. However axis is incommunicado from that day. can't track the damn card. I think it was a similar experience with Vistara Infinite. Anyone can clarify how many days for acceptance/reject

TL:DR I already have Vistara Infinite. applied for axis magnus card 4 days back. video KYC is also completed and it was successful. However axis is incommunicado from that day. can't track the damn card. I think it was a similar experience with Vistara Infinite. Anyone can clarify how many days for acceptance/reject
for quick resolution write email to premium.experience@axisbank.com along with your application number, No one clarify the days accept and reject of axis exactly , they are weird in processing application.

It's axis, everything is work in past as well as future at the same time. It;s like multiverse.

The communication is always late for card approval/rejection. u might get card in hand and will receive message after one month stating your application is rejected (happened with me)

I have had terrible experiences with application for Axis CC. Their cards are so attractive currently that it makes all the effort worthwhile once you get the cards.

Applied for Vistara infinite in June and got rejected with no clear reason.
Applied for Magnus in July and took 20 days to get accepted.
Applied for Vistara infinite again last month and processing says on hold.
Agent said to try an application again without mentioning my current customer ID, which got accepted. Now waiting for CC to be delivered.

Next I need to get Reserve!

Back