• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied for MY ZONE Credit Card in first week of March , Tracking still showing the application in the first step, how we make sure it is processed

cruzrocky8

TF Buzz
Applied for MY ZONE Credit Card in first week of March (it was LTF + Free Sony Liv till 31st March , still shows the LTF though) , Tracking still showing the application in the first step as of today, how we make sure it is processed it either issued or rejected?
Note- Cibil enquiry + Video KYC was done on the day of application.

Applied for MY ZONE Credit Card in first week of March (it was LTF + Free Sony Liv till 31st March , still shows the LTF though) , Tracking still showing the application in the first step, how we make sure it is processed it either issued or rejected?
Call customer care. That's the only option to know.

You should have raised issue after 8 days of application submission. So late.
I was busy into something , also received the IDFC bank card in flat 3 days , so actually forgot about it but today I thought what if they process it now without the offers they were offering that time in that case I would say to cancel the application

Back