• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Apply for Flipkart axis credit card

chandra.prakash

TF Premier
I have total 3 axis credit card with my primary number. Can I apply for Flipkart axis with my secondary mobile number with same pan. What's the approve chances. I have Flipkart account with my secondary number. (Not with primary number)

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have total 3 axis credit card with my primary number. Can I apply for Flipkart axis with my secondary mobile number with same pan. What's the approve chances. I have Flipkart account with my secondary number. (Not with primary number)
nope, your PAN is your identity. u cant escape it.

Nadine77

TF Neo
Your PAN card is your unique identity; it's an essential and inescapable aspect of personal identification in many situations. Nrega

LeviTaylor

TF Neo
I have a primary Axis credit card with my main phone number. Can I apply for a Flipkart Axis card using my secondary phone number but the same PAN? What are the chances of approval? I already have a Flipkart account linked to my secondary number, not the primary one.