• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applying for Amazon Pay card - Again

iamrafic

TF Buzz
Hi,

My wife applied for Apay card in 2021 and received. Later the card closed due to inactivity.

Now she hold a Rubyx LTF card, planning to get the Apay card again. But when trying to apply on Amazon portal, it says the card is already issued and start using it.

Raised it with Amazon Pay team, they say that they cant reset/change it as the amazon system showing the card is already issued and asking to contact ICICI directly.

What are the other options I have to get the Amazon Pay card again?

Hi,

My wife applied for Apay card in 2021 and received. Later the card closed due to inactivity.

Now she hold a Rubyx LTF card, planning to get the Apay card again. But when trying to apply on Amazon portal, it says the card is already issued and start using it.

Raised it with Amazon Pay team, they say that they cant reset/change it as the amazon system showing the card is already issued and asking to contact ICICI directly.

What are the other options I have to get the Amazon Pay card again?
check with icici cust care its just re issue of card may work

Getting Amazon Pay CC is instantaneous if you have an existing ICICI CC. So get an addon ICICI Rubyx in your name and then you apply for Amazon Pay CC. You will sweat more trying to fight between Amazon and ICICI on this.

Back