• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applying for DCB when out of the country

ns130393

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hey everyone. So, applied for DCB today on a whim. Wanted to ask if physical verification is a must from HDFC (no prior relationship with bank) but income matching the criteria (>4L per month gross) and good cibil score with cards such as ICICI Coral and Axis Magnus. Asking because not in the country currently.

Went for the DCB as I can convert to LTF under Alumni Program eventually. Any help much appreciated!

Hey everyone. So, applied for DCB today on a whim. Wanted to ask if physical verification is a must from HDFC (no prior relationship with bank) but income matching the criteria (>4L per month gross) and good cibil score with cards such as ICICI Coral and Axis Magnus. Asking because not in the country currently.

Went for the DCB as I can convert to LTF under Alumni Program eventually. Any help much appreciated!
No physical verification if done via C2C atleast for me

if your current residential address=address on aadhar, then no physical verification.otherwise biometric authentication will be required.
FYI:one need not be present for physical(not biometric) verification even anyone residing there with you,confirms you residential there,it's done.

Back